Location: Malvern, PA
Reports to: Executive Administrative Assistant
The Administrative Assistant will support the Scientific and Regulatory teams with diverse administrative duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administrative support to include fielding and screening phone calls, scheduling and calendar management, travel arrangements, managing data room, preparing drafts of correspondence and other documents, coordinating submission of expense reports, ordering office supplies, handling mail, and preparing spreadsheets and presentations
- Coordinate and manage high levels of internal and external meetings to ensure all logistics, i.e. conference rooms, venue, telecommunications equipment, catering, etc., and meeting materials are meticulously planned and prepared
- Manage confidential information, exercising a high level of discretion
- Resolve routine and non-routine inquiries, filtering and managing requests, providing information through independent research and use of internal/external resources
- Organize paperwork and files in a way that is easily retrievable
- Provide support to the Scientific and Regulatory departments as needed
- Maintain effective relationships with internal and external contacts
- Additional tasks and projects as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in business discipline required
- Minimum of 3 years in an administrative role, preferable with at least 1-2 years supporting senior management, Board interactions preferred
- Advanced computer skills required
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership, initiate and establish priorities, anticipate needs and handle multiple tasks simultaneously under demanding time constraints with minimal direction, in order to deliver on commitments and deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict and complete confidentiality and must exercise discretion and independent judgement with respect to matters of significance
- High attention to detail with excellent organization and planning skills
- Flexibility to adjust schedule according to business demands
This position works in an office environment from 8:30 – 5:00 each day. This position may require the incumbent to be available outside normal business hours to handle priority business needs.
This position operates in an office setting with occasional travel as needed.
← Go back